Monday, March 9, 2009

Ella's Apartment Therapy and bb's Thrill Trill


What's not to love about swissmiss, a.k.a. Tina Roth Eisenberg, with her impeccable eye, charming sense of humor and sunshine-y disposition: here's a woman who comes into many of our lives each morning and shows us, over and over again, things to be thankful for...

Well, today I'm thankful for Ella, her photo shoot for Apartment Therapy, and the trillingly happy email I received a short while ago (I subscribe...so might you, it's a delightful thing to receive!) from the brilliant bb-blog, who is completely "geeked...that my long-distance roommate, swissmiss, and my home-away-from-home in Brooklyn are going to be in Apartment Therapy's upcoming Small Spaces book. I'm talking big sister proud here, folks. Girlfriend is a constant wonder to me."

Now, I ask you, how cool is that? Personally, it makes my day to see a friend so thrilled about another friend's good fortune. 

That's what friends are for, isn't it? To take joy in each other's accomplishments and success. Nice stuff. 

Congratulations to all!